is medium depth peel used to treat all types of melanin hyper-pigmentation and rejuvenate skin in all the body.
The active ingredients in golden peel provide Depigmenting action that inhibits melanin synthesis and exfoliate keratinocytes to eliminate pigmentation.
Glycolic acid (%15) & Salicylic acid (%15) & Kojic acid (%20) & Retinol (%4) &Vit k (%5)&Hydroquinone (%2) Phyllanthus Emblica Ext(%7) & Glycyrrhetinic acid(%12).
Melasma &Chloasma & Freckles& Post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
Skin lighting and rejuvenation reduce wrinkles and improve skin tone.
- The Golden Peel should be performed in clinic by professional trained physicians.
- It provides controlled and predictable removal of surface skin cells, stimulating skin renewal to improve the appearance of the skin.
- The patient’s skin is carefully cleaned with the Degreasing Solution.
- The golden mask is applied and may be left for 6 to 12 hours depending on skin type and the problem requiring treatment.
- Golden Peel is an extremely effective treatment that improves skin texture, tone and Golden Peel overall appearance while softening signs of aging.
- All body areas will respond well to peel; regardless of the intensity or location of Hyperpigmentation.
Reported Side Effects:
- Most patients can undergo golden peel with few side effects in the form of mild irritation or redness for only a few days.
- The skin may also be slightly swollen and itch in some cases.
Post peel instructions:
- After a peel you should avoid direct sunlight and always apply a sunscreen.
- The day after treatment your skin may be quite red, possibly a little tender and feeling quite tight. The skin will flake over the next few days.